The first international conference on Open Source Software quality : "Boosting innovation and growth by fostering Open Source Software trust and quality "
Venue : Rome, Italy, January 16 - 17, 2008
Key themes :
- Defining business models to facilitate the use of Open Source Software in the industry
- Simplifying Open Source Software legal environments
- Streamlining global interoperability of Open Source Software solutions
- Implementing best practices in Open Source Software information management
- Defining trustworthy quality processes for Open Source Software
- Building next-generation software forges for Open Source Software
- Setting up OSS International Competence Centres to help industry and the public sector leverage OSS for innovation and growth
Many OW2 members will participate to the event and intervene in the conferences.
The QualiPSo Conference 2008 is supported by the European Commission under its sixth framework program (FP6), as part of the Information Society Technologies (IST) initiative.
More information at http://www.qualipso.org