System@tic Competitivity Cluster - Open Source Cloud Conference
The System@tic Competitivity Cluster's Free Software SIG stages an Open Source Cloud conférence on May 20. OW2 is pleased to be a partner in this event along with the Free Cloud Alliance.
The objective of the event is to highlight the challenges for the IT research and industry. It will include an introduction to Open Source Cloud projects and initiatives, an overview of available tools both for IaaS and PaaS, and a round table and Q&A session. Closing and networking with a dinner buffet.
See theprovided by the GTLL.
- Stefane Fermigier, GTLL - System@tic Free Software SIG.
- Jean-Hugues Lauret, Cergy University
- Roberto Di Cosmo, Paris 7 University and INRIA
Jean-Paul Smets, Nexedi
- Technology presentations: NiftyName + BS2, SlapGrid Cloud Engine
- Introduction to the OW2 Open Source Cloudware Initiative: Cedric Thomas begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting, OW2, benoît Pelletier, Bull, Frédéric Dang Tran, France Telecom.
- Technology presentations: JOnAS, Jasmine, Entropy and Cliff, ProActive
- Jean-Pierre Laisné, Bull and OW2.
Raphael Ferreira, eNovance.
- Technology presentations: eHaelix and OpenNebula
- Round table and Q&A Moderator: Patrice Bertrand, Smile.
Check the detailed programand register . The language of this event is French.
Details: event held at L'Echangeur PME, Bourse de commerce, 2, rue de Viarmes, 75001 Paris. May 20, 2010, 5pm - 8pm.