Cloud Computing World Conference
Visit us on the OW2 booth and attend the Open Cloud Workshop!
OW2 will showcase on its booth (A12 - B13) on April 10-11 at Cloud Computing World Expo theand collaborative projects.
Open Cloud Workshop, April 10, from 2:00 to 5:30pm - Clickto register now!
This workshop will be organized and co-ordinated by OW2, and will be open to other open cloud communities. It will offer to attendees a mix of panel discussion and presentations given by experts from the open cloud community at large.
*About the Open Cloud Workshop*:
The Open Cloud is reaching public and private infrastructures, offering a new flexibility to local, national and global IT projects. Innovation takes place around technical and collaborative projects federating ISVs, scientific and industrial research groups. They rely on cloud standards such as OCCI, CIMI and CDMI to improve data portability and service interoperability over heterogenous infrastructures. To seize the latest Open Cloud opportunities, visit Cloud Computing World Expo, April 10-11, in Paris and join the April 10th afternoon free Open Cloud Workshop, designed and co-ordinated by the OW2 OSCi (Open Source Cloudware initiative) and gathering many open cloud projects, experts and communities.
*PROGRAM* - Lire le communiqué de presse.
Panel 2:00pm: OCEAN Project: the first Open Cloud Who’s who -
- Speakers: OCEAN Open Cloud Plugfests (Cédric Thomas) - Software Quality in OCEAN with ETICS (Andrea Manieri) - Presentation of SUCRE project (George Athanasopoulos)
Panel 2:45pm: How to integrate Open Source components in the datacenter? -
- Speakers: Jean-Pierre Laisne (Bull) - Hubert Tournier (Afai) - Yazid Timizar (Cloud Lead Sol. Architect HP) - Daniel Pays (Directeur technique Cloudwatt)
Panel 3:30pm: High Performance Open Cloud, when and where? -
- Speakers: Patrick Petit (Project Leader, XLCloud) - Marius PREDA (Associate Professor, Institut Mines Telecom) - Denis Caromel (CEO, ActiveEon); Marc Levrier (Serviware)
Panel 4:15pm: Scalability Challenges -
- Speakers: Sébastien Keller (Thales) - Valérie Issarny (Inria) - Pierre Sablonière (SNIA),
Panel 5:00pm: Open Cloud Communities Challenges -
- Speakers: Sébastien Goasguen (CloudStack Community - Open Source Cloud Computing Evangelist, Citrix), Nicolas Barcet (OpenStack Community - VP Products, eNovance), Alexandre Lefebvre (OW2 Community - OW2 CTO), Beat STEBLER (Product Manager, FOSS-Group)
*How to register to the Open Cloud Workshop?( registration is free)*
Please go to this .
See more about the Cloud Computing World Expo at http://www.cloudcomputing-world.com.
The Open Cloud Workshop is also presented on the Systematic Paris Region