Theare powered by . You can access them through the which provides a unique interface for authentication, subscription, un-subscription, archives and administrative operations. Note you can browse the OW2 public mailing lists archives at: .
Mailing list administration pages are at:
Each OW2 project and working group has in general a list such as:
- (project)@ow2.org for both developers and users
- (working_group)@ow2.org for people involved in the working group
Some projects also have lists such as:
- (project-team)@ow2.org for the main developers
- (project-commits)@ow2.org for automatic notifications of all changes to the SVN repository.
In addition a number of other lists are available to those who participate in the consortium's activities. Most significant are:
- technology-council AT ow2.org
- ecosystems-council AT ow2.org
- operations-council AT ow2.org
- china-local-chapter AT ow2.org
How to Subscribe
- You can use the or directly send a mail to: MailingListNameemail@example.com
As an anti-spam measure, all email addresses are hidden in the mail archive pages and are written in the OW2 site using the "AT" notation instead of the @ sign.