OW2 Open Source Corporate Network Meeting
The OW2 Open Source Corporate Networking Meeting is an open source business executive event. It provides networking opportunities within the international open source community. OW2 is organizing it as a complement to the OW2 Programming Contest. The award ceremony of the Programming Contest will take place the same week, just after this Business networking meeting, on September 24-26, 2010 in Ningxia University.
The event is a one day meeting that will feature:
• Mix of project presentations and business talks:
• International meeting gathering participants Chinese and international;
• Speakers and participants from universities, enterprises, administrations and journalists,
• Improve international cooperation between Europe and China in the field of open source technologies;
• Strengthen the cooperation between universities & industry;
• Develop unique business opportunities.
Date\ Tuesday 11 October, 2011.
Venue The meeting is hosted by the prestigious
XueYuan Road No.37, HaiDian District, BeiJing,China Tel:86-10-82317658.
9:00-9:15 Opening speech
9:15-9:45 Keynote Address
9:45-10:15 Coffee break and Demo time
10:15 Case study workshop
- Case study 1: CoSoft (confirmed)
- Case study 2
- Case study 3
11:45-12:00 Case study workshop panel discussion
12:00 Lunch break
13:45 SQuAT workshop: Software Quality and Trustworthiness
- Introduction, Cédric Thomas
- Fossology test results, Alexandre Lefebvre
- Fossology, HP, Dong Ma
15:15-15:30 Software quality panel discussion
15:30-16:15 Coffee break and Demo time
16:15 Open Source Cloudware Initiative workshop
- CompatibleOne cooperative project, Cédric Thomas
- OW2 Open Source Cloudware Initiative, Alexandre Lefebvre
- One or two presentations from Peking University - Beihang University - ISCAS (tbc)
17:45-18:00 Cloud computing workshop panel discussion
18:00 Closing Session, debriefing and concluding remarks
18:30 - Cocktail and Gala dinner
Sponsoring opportunities Sponsors of the OW2 Programming Contest are invited to give a presentation during this meeting and invite their partners. Take this great opportunity of global exposure to the open source community! For further sponsorship material please see the OW2 Programming Contest.
- First name and last name
- Company/ Organization
- Job Title
- Email address
- Country and City of residence
- Telephone number
- Do you need assistance with accommodation? Y/N
Email title: Registration to the OW2 Corporate Networking Meeting, Beijing Open Source Week, October 2011.