Homepage - About Us - Deliverables - Events & Meetings - Documents - Participate - Private Area - OW2 BI Blog
The ProcessThe BI Initiative is focused on various activities delivering different results.
Main activities are:
- technological activities, promoting the integration of the OW2 OS BI stack
- non-technological activities, producing white papers, scenarios, success stories, guidelines, etc
- research activities, joining current academic investigations
- communication activities.
Technological deliverables promote actual OW2 technologies, from the users' and integrators' point of view, bringing them to the mainstream. On the basis of the non-technological deliverables:
- a mid-term improvement of the OS BI stack will be realized
- an architecture model for the next generation of OS BI platform will be defined and a reference implementations will be developed.
Non-technological deliverablesFirst deliverables are:
Find the available deliverables
- Open Source Business Intelligence adoption - white paper
- Open Research Issues for BI and OS BI Platforms - white paper
- End users' scenarios for OS BI in different contexts (e.g.: statistical analysis, CRM, marketing intelligence)
- End users' success stories.
Technological deliverablesFirst deliverables are:
- SpagoBI Analytical Appliance for Ingres RDBMS: see the .
- SpagoBI Analytical Appliance for MySql: see the .
- SpagoBI/Ingres Analytical Platform: see the
You can download them here: http://forge.ow2.org/projects/initiativebi/
Next deliverables will be:.
- webinars, movies, user guidelines and tools supporting the SpagoBI / Talend Open Studio integration.