2011 Election of the Board of Directors
What each member category vote for
Election and vote process is different for each member category:
- Corporate Members will vote to elect a number of representatives equal to the number of Strategic Members.
- Individual Members will vote to elect .
- Strategic Members do not vote.
The candidates registration step runs from February 28 to March 13. See how to apply further below. The list of candidates in the 2011 election of the Board of Directors is regularly updated on the following pages:
- Individual Members representative
- Corporate Members representatives
Please note the online vote will be open between March 28 and April 10.
The official notice was sent on February 11, and a reminder on the 24, 2011, for:
- the 2011 election of Board Members
- election of the Chairperson of the Board
- the 2011 General Assembly.
For more information about the process, please see the.
Board representatives election schedule
The schedule for the 2011 election is as follows
- Feb 28-March 13: Registration of Candidates
- March 14-27: Candidates campaign: Q&A with the applicants on the mailing lists
- March 28-April 10: On-line vote
- April 14: Result of representative election
(All periods end 12pm CET.)Candidates are invited to meet with members at theon March 9.
Chairperson election schedule
The Chairperson is a member of the Board and is elected by the members of the Board. The schedule for the 2010 election is as follows:
- April 18-24: Registration of Candidates
- April 25-: Candidates campaign: Q&A with the applicants on the board mailing list
- May 10-19: Vote: online or face-to-face during a board meeting
- May 21: Result of Chairperson election
(All periods end 12pm CET.)
How to apply to be a candidate
Only Corporate Members having fully paid their Membership fees, or duely informed the Management Office, can be candidates and are eligible to participate in OW2 Elections and Board Meetings votes.
For Candidate registration, as usual now, you must use the following template (applications will be published on the OW2 Web site - pages mentionned above):
- Subject: Application from (personal name) (organization name) to the OW2 board
- (Membership Category) (Corporate Members) or (Individual Members)
- (Motivations) (<200 words)
- (Applicant Name)
- (Applicant Bio) (<200 words)
Send your application to the relevant mailing list: