2010 Board Election
2010 Election of the Board of Directors
Result of the election
Corporate Member representatives elected:
- Cedric Carbone - Talend
- Deb Woods - Ingres
- Gabriele Ruffatti - Engineering
- Gerd Shuermann - Fraunhofer FOKUS
- Hongbo XU - 0-Engine
- Ludovic Dubost - XWiki
- Mike Moody - Jaspersoft
- Pierre-Yves Gibello - PetalsLink
- Rafael Marins - Neociclo
Individual Member representative elected: François Letellier
List of all board members, i.e. including Strategic Members, is.
Chairperson election schedule
The Chairperson is a member of the Board and is elected by the members of the Board. The schedule for the 2010 election is as follows:
- April 20-30: Registration of Candidates
- May 1-9: Candidates campaign: Q&A with the applicants on the board mailing list
- May 10-19: Vote: online or face-to-face during a board meeting
- May 21: Result of Chairperson election
(All periods end 12pm CET.)
Election process (for the record)
The official notice was sent on Thursday, February 11, 2010 (and a reminder on March 2) for:
- the 2010 election of Board Members
- election of the Chairperson of the Board
- the 2010 General Assembly.
For more information about the process, please see the
All periods end 12pm CET.
Vote was closed on April 11, 2010.
Please, vote at the following pages:
How to apply to be a candidateOnly Corporate Members having fully paid their Membership fees, or duely informed the Management Office, can be candidates and are eligible to participate in OW2 Elections and Board Meetings votes. For Candidate registration, as usual now, you must use the following template (applications will be published on the OW2 Web site - pages mentionned above):
- Subject: Application from (personal name) (organization name) to the OW2 board
- (Membership Category) (Corporate Members) or (Individual Members)
- (Motivations) (< 200 words)
- (Applicant Name)
- (Applicant Bio) (< 200 words) Send your application to the relevant mailing list:
- For Corporate Members representatives send your application to corporate-members AT ow2.org
- For Individual Members representative send your application to individual-members AT ow2.org.
What each member category vote forElection and vote process is different for each member category:
- Corporate Members will vote to elect a number of representatives equal to the number of Strategic Members; the actual number of seats open to Corporate Members representatives is to be indicated on the when the election is open.
- Individual Members will vote to elect one representative.
- Strategic Members do not vote.
Board representatives election scheduleThe schedule for the 2010 election is as follows:
- March 1-14: Registration of Candidates
- March 15-29: Candidates campaign: Q&A with the applicants on the mailing lists
- March 30- April 11: On-line vote
- April 15: Result of representative election (All periods end 12pm CET.) Candidates are invited to meet with members at the on March 17.